Is it normal to wait 3 months for my mod 3 practice?

I just passed the 3 theory tests for cat c license last week. My driving school has proposed to do my module 3 driving practices and test on the first week of October. Is it normal to wait 3 months to do my driving lessons?

It will be the backlog. Tests were completely halted for a few months all in all.

You can find cancellations or you can buy an app and a robot will snap a date for you

However if you do Book an early date more then likely your training centre will charge you alof of money they will lie and say we need to fit you in blah blah just so yeh watch out for that

I found cat D training very quickly. One company offered me training within two weeks but , another one within a month.
But it might be different with C.

Funny you ask this. I just bumped into my old driving Instructor the other day and we got chatting about tests as I have a friend who was interested in training.

Yes it’s about a 3 month waiting list to get tests booked due to a backlog.
What usually happens is a driving school with book say 2 -3 tests every week then will assign a name to them once they have a trainee ready. So this is usually why you start training on a certain day and have say 5 lessons and a test on the 6th day. The test has been book well before all they do is add your name to it.

So what is happening now is everyone is checking for cancellations every 15 mins and if they get lucky then buy the test slot. If they can’t get it assigned to someone eg the person can’t do it on that day because of So so so then they sell it to another driving school. So unfortunately people who don’t pass their test have an even longer wait due to test and training availability so by the time they get a retest it’s all forgotten and you feel your not ready etc. So before you get your training dates maybe also ask the question If I don’t pass how soon after are you able to get me a retest date. They can always book an extra test in advance and sell it on if not required