It's time again

Well the day before my 2nd class 2 resit, taken the week off to come down and had SWMBO in tow so had to out and about doing things, which is another near 500 miles of buzzing about so sitting in the test be far less stress [emoji23]

I pass I pass, I don’t I don’t I can but try and try to stay positive, couple hours in the truck again before and a break before test.

Hopefully all goes well since I don’t have the time off work for a good while to come down to petes again

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Good luck

Hope it goes to plan. I’m off to Skye for a few wet, refreshing days leaving Friday.

Take care and take deep breaths.

Good luck, Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

Good luck

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, enjoy Skye Pete amazing part of the country just watch out for the bloody midges [emoji23]

Good luck!

Good luck pal

Good luck mate . Stay calm , think things through and you’ll be fine .

Well not to be, practice went well enough really worked on my mirror checks with lots of positive encouragement from Mark but with the previous fails on my mind waited for my test,
examiner was great
did the reverse off and out on the road, felt OK got the independent drive out the way which going wrong on really ruined my nerves the last time and off around the countryside, and then junction and the main road was fairly busy so sat there and start to think don’t hesitate and get stuck, left side was clear a car then van coming from the right turning into the junction, had slowed down seeing me, indicator was on and had flashed lights, cars behind it but though I’ll get out before he turns so go for it… Well I didn’t van had slowed right down but cars didn’t and I hadn’t got turned in time,
So bad decision, knew as I did it had just been saying to myself go when you can don’t hesitate, annoyed with myself, apart from that need to speed up a tad in places because that could count against me.

I feel a lot better afterwards than I did after my pervious 2, i should have gone right are you sure one last time not go or your stuck here, and not treated the van like a blocker

Will try again, hope to be able to get back down to petes but might end up doing it at home depends how things go getting time off

Thnaks for the good vibes everyone, I still very much want todo this!

I still think a lot of people feel they have to go at junctions ect fearing that the examiner is going to fail them for undue hesitation.

You’ll be surprised what you are allowed to do on a hgv test than on a car test ,maybe one for
Peter could elaborate on in a bit more depth what you can do.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk