Gutted failed Class 1 again! BUT NOW PASSED

I’ve taken my class 1 four times now and just failed again! I am gutted as it was for a really silly mistake of forgetting to re-arm the electronic towbar, school boy error I know and gutting as I had passed everything else!

I trained for 10 hours prior to the first time taking my test but for the last 3 tests it was just straight in for test and no practice first. Is this normal?

Looking for recommendations for a training centre that will get me through to pass on my 5th attempt providing training before hand and the test itself. Is it better to do a full course again or can training be tailored to my needs?

I’m in West Yorkshire and don’t mind travelling to a place that will get me that pass! Looked at a few websites for those recommended on here but no prices so an idea of roundabout prices would be great too.

GRMC:
I’ve taken my class 1 four times now and just failed again! I am gutted as it was for a really silly mistake of forgetting to re-arm the electronic towbar, school boy error I know and gutting as I had passed everything else!

I trained for 10 hours prior to the first time taking my test but for the last 3 tests it was just straight in for test and no practice first. Is this normal?

Looking for recommendations for a training centre that will get me through to pass on my 5th attempt providing training before hand and the test itself. Is it better to do a full course again or can training be tailored to my needs?

I’m in West Yorkshire and don’t mind travelling to a place that will get me that pass! Looked at a few websites for those recommended on here but no prices so an idea of roundabout prices would be great too.

Forum sponsor immediately springs to mind - Peter Smythe training

You didn’t fail anything, you had deferred success, don’t beat yourself and go around in circles, you tried your best .

Get down to PSTT.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. I’ll give PSTT a call on Monday.

Echo Tarmaceater. I failed for 2nd time last week. Taken 5 days to get over it.
Awaiting date for 3rd attempt. I won’t be beaten.

I can highly recommend Red Rose training in Radcliffe in Manchester, near Bolton.
Did both my tests with them. Dead reasonable prices too.
On site test centre as well.
Very professional outfit and cheap too.

I passed on the third attempt .

Thanks everyone. I’m with you all on taking days to get over it! Dates for retakes are a long time off! :unamused:

Just to update…. I passed my class 1! I went to L&T and did full training for 4 days the test on 5th day. Been driving class 1 for 3 weeks now and loving it! :smiley:

PASSING CE ARTIC.jpg
PASSING CE WD.jpg
LPLATE.jpg
PASSING FIREWORKS.gif

Thank you Rog! :smiley: