Bookers/best food logistics

Noticed a banner at my local bookers\best food logistics deepot in Oldham advertising for drivers. Anyone worked there? Advertised at 31k a year frozen/fresh multi drop to well known outlets four days a week 48hr contract.

Never worked for them but never heard anything good about them either. Hard work I believe but very depo dependant I’d guess - a bit like 3663 or whatever they call themselves now - a lot of small shops garages etc I think - but they’re now owned by Tesco/One-stop so could be much better

They picked up the P&H work when they went bust if I recall. Among others, this includes Tesco express, one-stop etc. They also delivered to a number of smaller/independent corner shops and garages.

I took a job working for P&H as soon as I passed my cat C and can honestly say the work is backbreaking. I would expect booker to be very similar. On the plus side, it gave me my first start and was where I managed to ‘fine tune’ my reversing and city driving.

If you’ve come from a warehousing job or something physical then you should get on fine.

Cheers lads