The weird and odd world of Agency telephone calls

Ah, yes. “Let us know 3 dates and times which are good for you for an interview”

Well, to do that. I need to see how long it takes me to get to you, which is difficult as you have no postal address apart from that drop box address in London which I have seen advertised as register here, collect your mail here.

So, thinks me, I’ve not got a phd in Astrophysics but after a week’s work, if you decide to disappear then I won’t get paid and there’s nowhere to go to to seek my wages, Hmmm, do you do holidays…?

The number of companies out there who are working out of their own toilet or from a table in McDonalds is increasing since lockdown.

It’s so easy to re-advertise a job, direct it to your phone, applicants phone you, you send them to work, client pays you, you’ve got now £700 in the bank and change your mobile phone, easy peasey.

If there ain’t a postal address there ain’t a pay packet.

Since big people like phone companies and banks etc have been working from home due to Corona Virus now everyone is trying it on, and without a postal address there is no way you can tell between a bona-fide company and a criminal set up.