where to start

bandobaby:

Nick911:
OMG I am sooo happy and impressed with DVSA, I got my provisional licence back today , I only done my medicals on Saturday the 7th of November and posted my application the same day and received my Provisional Licence back today :slight_smile: I immediately went online and booked my theory and hazard test both in one day at the same centre .
booked them for Monday 7th of December at Cambridge centre , I live in London Maida Vale area so it’s going to be a 60 miles drive to get there but I don’t mind I am just very happy that I got my licence back so quickly and my test is less than a month away , who knows I might have my HGV full licence before Christmas :smiley:
so I booked my theory for 12 noon on the 7th and hazard at 4:45 pm same day :sunglasses: Happy days

oh and just for your information I decided not to do the forklift training for the moment and just focus on Studying my theory for the moment , very wise decision indeed lol

Hey Nick, how is it going? whats the chances of finding someone in this forum from the same area. LOL
Im in Maida Vale also, Im just getting started ive sent off my provisional its been 2 weeks now. was hoping if youve got any training material yo can pass down ill pay for it, let me know.

anyway all the best

Hey Buddy
you’re in Maida Vale too , how funny hahaha

my training material from Wallace was all online but it’s all expired now and not Accessible anymore unfortunately , they gave me a highway code book as well but I already gave it to friend of mine .
Sorry .
Best of luck with your application and training though .