Receiving Licence & Dqc From DVLA

Morning guys I’m happy to say that I passed my class 2 (cat c) & my mod 4 (cpc) on Monday the 18th!

That being said I sent off my licence on the same day to have it added on as well as getting my DQC.

Very Fortunately I have been offered a few jobs locally to me (south east London) but I was just wandering how long it would take to get these things back from DVLA as they can’t put me on their rota until I bring these items in (along with proof of address blah blah blah)

Hope this makes sense & Many thanks in advance! [emoji120][emoji3526]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just renewed my licence ,had medical on 9th and posted form off same day ( sat) got my licence in post on Fri 22nd if that’s any help to you .

Pagedcub87:
Morning guys I’m happy to say that I passed my class 2 (cat c) & my mod 4 (cpc) on Monday the 18th!

That being said I sent off my licence on the same day to have it added on as well as getting my DQC.

Very Fortunately I have been offered a few jobs locally to me (south east London) but I was just wandering how long it would take to get these things back from DVLA as they can’t put me on their rota until I bring these items in (along with proof of address blah blah blah)

have you applied for your tacho card

Took about 2 weeks for my licence to come back after my class 2, about the same for class 1 as well.

Cpc card took basically a month to come back after me chasing them up.

Do a licence check online often and whenever they add the entitlement you should have your licence back in a couple of days.

syramax:
Just renewed my licence ,had medical on 9th and posted form off same day ( sat) got my licence in post on Fri 22nd if that’s any help to you .

Cheers for that mate , anything was better than not knowing lol

cooper1203:

Pagedcub87:

I’ve already got my Tacho card, I applied for it few months ago before I even started doing my hgv Theory lol

MegaHips:
Took about 2 weeks for my licence to come back after my class 2, about the same for class 1 as well.

Cpc card took basically a month to come back after me chasing them up.

Do a licence check online often and whenever they add the entitlement you should have your licence back in a couple of days.

Perfect [emoji1419] thank you!!

Pagedcub87:

cooper1203:

Pagedcub87:

I’ve already got my Tacho card, I applied for it few months ago before I even started doing my hgv Theory lol

this has your pic and driver number on it isn’t that good enough for their id check

Pagedcub87:

cooper1203:

Pagedcub87:

cooper1203:
this has your pic and driver number on it isn’t that good enough for their id check

Unfortunately not apparently, was one of the first things I asked

may I ask are these permanent jobs you have been offered direct from the company or agency jobs.

cooper1203:
may I ask are these permanent jobs you have been offered direct from the company or agency jobs.

Abit of both if I’m honest , trying to get into company’s but I know that can be hard with no previous experience