Firm help - NORTH LINCS

Hi all

sorry for the duplicate post - some kind chap started a thread a few months back that listed tonnes of firms per area but i don’t seem to be able to find it!

I’m looking for some help with firms in/around the North Lincs area that consider drivers new pass / under 25 that I can contact directly! Happy to do nights out if required and flexible with shifts, within 30-ish mins drive of Scunthorpe. Un-surprisingly for this time of year, it’s predominantly agency taking on, but with young’uns at home and a house I can’t afford the risk of no job security.

Have you tried Wren Kitchens in Barton? Always advertising for Class 1 and 2’s.

Know someone who works for them as class 2. A lot of handballing and heavy lifting but he really enjoys it!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Even though I don’t live in that area, I DO know about a few firms in the Humberside area, so you could give them a try:

Intake Transport (Scunny)
NTEX (Stallingborough)
Greencarrier (Stallingborough)
DHL Nisa (Scunny)
DFDS (Immingham)
Benton Brothers (Immingham)
Middlegate Europe (Hull)
Neill & Brown (Hessle)
Cool Solutions (Hull)
Emms (Donny)
George Smedley (Hull)

Bang “hauliers Immingham” into Google bud… Bloody TONS, more in one town than I got round me in one county [emoji38][emoji38]

Maxi haulage for one, sure they got rigids too.

So it’s workware, documents, car, drive, door, knock, don’t leave till they give you a job, no exceptions [emoji108]

Best of luck chap [emoji482]

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk