AO Driver Assessment

Hi, I passed my C+E about 6 weeks ago & have my first Assessment/Induction with AO in a couple of weeks time. I’ve read several of the different Assessment posts already & appreciate that they seem to be run on roughly similar lines but was wondering if anyone on here has experience with an AO Assessment in particular?

Scroops:
Hi, I passed my C+E about 6 weeks ago & have my first Assessment/Induction with AO in a couple of weeks time. I’ve read several of the different Assessment posts already & appreciate that they seem to be run on roughly similar lines but was wondering if anyone on here has experience with an AO Assessment in particular?

Make sure once you have done your checks and completed your manual entries that you say to the assessor ‘‘AO Lets go’’ otherwise he will fail you.

shullbit:

Scroops:

Make sure once you have done your checks and completed your manual entries that you say to the assessor ‘‘AO Lets go’’ otherwise he will fail you.

[emoji3][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shullbit:

Scroops:

:laughing: :laughing: Exactly what I do when one of them passes me.