Covid while training @ Peter Smythe Transport Training

M4rk64uk:
Like I said previously ill go to another school and pay them this isn’t about the money its the principle (You probably didn’t read that one either like your other reply’s seem to show)

I understand why your getting at me like you are, you did your training at PSTT so think that they cant do anything wrong, I’m posting here as this is my experience with the company and its the outlet which convinced me to sign up. If people don’t believe me then that’s up to them if you want I can contact an admin and ask them to lock the post that way its only read only and people can make there own mind on what’s been posted by myself and PSTT.

This will be my last reply to you addressing your concern’s I’m oot !!

I am aware you said it’s on principle. But you seem to only see it from your perspective. And principles only get you so far in life.

I offered points from a different perspective. Yes I did my training with them but am in no other way associated with them. I also said I feel you have gone about this the wrong way. But I would still have said the same even if I had not trained with them. That is purely irrelevant, but if you train with them and then post on a subject you must be blowing smoke up their arse. Opinions are like ■■■■■■■■■ everyone has one.

Yet you’re happy to pay even more money than the initial £350 required based on principles which to me seems ridiculous but it is your choice.

As I said take it up with the school in person rather than tarnishing their reputation online, which is ultimately your goal it seems to me and quite probably others. But it seems that
is the only recourse you want to me at least.

Oh and I am absolutely clear that some companies do indeed deserve the reputation they get, but in this case I don’t believe it is so. I think they get a lot more flack for being a sponsor of this site which they pay to do.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk