Covid while training @ Peter Smythe Transport Training

M4rk64uk:

Given the reputation of PSTT on here it may have been wiser to discuss it with the school in person rather than slagging them off on a public forum which they are a sponsor.

See above i messaged the account that is active on here who advised me it has been passed onto the MD and i heard nothing, i also got no where when i was emailing direct, im not slagging anyone off im posting feedback of my experience on the forum the place where i discovered the company.

It is not their fault or possibly yours either you caught COVID and sending you home was the right thing to do. If they had continued with your booking then the chance of the instructor/staff catching it and being ill means downtime for the business as I very much doubt they would allow a trainer that has tested positive to train people in a confined space.

Sending me home was the right thing todo not telling me that id be liable for more charges after already spending over £2k was the wrong thing todo.

Pass protection covers you in the event you don’t pass your test first time… Ive never been given the opportunity to take the test i originally paid for.

Try calling them on the phone and having a discussion with them about it. Before coming on here trying to make out they are a bad company. They are far from it.

The situation was out of their hands and your hands, it is what it is, given the short notice of not being able to attend it is likely in the terms and conditions of booking that further fees may be payable.

It is always better to try and resolve the issue with them direct rather than an open forum. Then if you still get nowhere with a resolution then by all means post your “feedback” thread.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk