Bah, CE fail

Peg:
One minor for not reacting to traffic in mirrors when pulling over at the side of the road and rolling on too long trying to get the trailer nice and straight lol.

One serious about a 1/4 mile away from the test center on the return when meeting traffic. Moved out with a line of parked cars on my side with traffic coming the other way because there was enough room only for the road to gradually narrow about 40 meters later, not by much but enough that a van coming the other way decided to jump the kerb. He did it without hesitation or slowing much at all. i It was tight but he had enough space or so I thought. I woudn’t have hit him if he hadn’t jumped the kerb. Two cars before him managed ok.

I’m happy with how I drove for the most part, it wasn’t an easy test. I had a works van parked half on a kerb about 4 meters down from a central traffic island, so squeezed through that with about 5 inches either side. A few ambulances, one dealing with someone and one on call and then two local bin trucks doing their thing!

Think I’ll give it a bit before trying again.

You was 1/4 of a mile away from passing, why ‘‘give it a bit of time’’? If I was you I would get your retest booked at the earliest opportunity.