Intro - and some weird CPC answers on drivingtheory4all!

stu675:
Is this just a problem with the training? Or does it replicate the government test?

I can’t remember where I read this, but from what I understand, the theory tests are from the official theory test question bank.
But apparently the DVSA don’t release CPC questions, so the training company just made some up.

I’ve come across some more this morning:

When using chains to secure a load, what must you ensure before driving away?
Select the BEST option below.

A. The chains do not break
B. All of the chain’s links are secure
C. That the chain is silver in colour
D. That the chains will not cause damage to the vehicle

I would have thought B and D were both things I should ensure, but you can only select 1 option, and apparently D is more important than B (which I chose first).

In the intro to “Safety while loading and unloading”, it says:

"You must ensure that you load and unload your vehicle in a safe manner, this includes wearing:
A hard hat
Gloves
A high visibility reflective jacket
Boots with steel toecaps and slip resistant soles
"

Question 1 of 9
What must you wear when loading and unloading your vehicle?
Use your mouse to click on the circle next to the best option.

A. Hard hat
B. Boots
C. High visibility jacket
D. Ear plugs

Surely the answer is A, B and C? Or at least A+C as a minimum. But as there’s only one choice, if you put A, it’s wrong. But later on, hard hat is the correct answer! So it’s just pure 50/50 guess on questions like that.

Question 6 of 9
Which of the following should be worn when loading or unloading a vehicle?
Use your mouse to click on the circle next to the best option.

A. Socks
B. A Hard Hat
C. Waterproof jacket
D. Shin guards

Just one other thing I noticed - one of the observation videos has a problem where it doesn’t matter if you click EXACTLY where the answer is, you always score 0/5.
I’ve got quite a collection going - don’t worry, I won’t keep posting them here! I’ll see what else I collect over the weekend, email them on Monday and let you know what they say…