Theory Test Booking - is it just me!?

ScottishDriver89:
Hello all,

Finally got my provisional through, and went straight online to look at Theory availability. What an absolute disaster of a website the DVLA have created - or is it just me having trouble?!

Constantly times me out, no way of selecting Theory, Hazard Perception and CPC together, slow to load, makes you click through each date for each individual test centre to see if there is availability. I’ve been trying for hours and am close to giving up!

Any advice/suggestions on what I can do? Or would anyone else like space to rant…be my guest!

Cheers,

I did all my tests in the last 3 weeks. I couldn’t figure out how to do all 3 so I had to do them individually. I am from Northampton and couldn’t find any available slots close by so had to do 2 tests in Leicester and one in Corby. The test centres are all fully booked. I was able to book my tests by looking for cancellations after 11pm. I work late shifts so I am usually up till very late.
I couldn’t find any available slots in the daytime. All my tests were booked after 11pm