PSTT contact

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well, congratulations to all new drivers and good luck to everyone in training! I have a little question, I emailed Peter Smythe Transport Training via email yesterday with a few questions as I currently have no other way of making contact but I have still not had a reply, is this quite normal or does someone usually reply sooner?

Thankyou :slight_smile:

Can you not ring?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

rearaxle:
Can you not ring?

No I have no way of ringing which is why i emailed

Try this tracey@petersmythe.co.uk

rearaxle:
Try this tracey@petersmythe.co.uk

Thamkyou! :smiley: Have a good weekend

Lou88:
Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well, congratulations to all new drivers and good luck to everyone in training! I have a little question, I emailed Peter Smythe Transport Training via email yesterday with a few questions as I currently have no other way of making contact but I have still not had a reply, is this quite normal or does someone usually reply sooner?

Hi Lou88
Since going coming back from the lockdown we have never been so busy. We have been inundated with emails and calls. We are in the process of employing a new member of staff to help ease the strain. We also have a key member of staff on annual leave at the moment. So there is only myself and Rosina in work. Please bear with us, we will be in touch as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay.
Paul

Paul@PSTT:

Lou88:
Hello everyone,

Hi Lou88
Since going coming back from the lockdown we have never been so busy. We have been inundated with emails and calls. We are in the process of employing a new member of staff to help ease the strain. We also have a key member of staff on annual leave at the moment. So there is only myself and Rosina in work. Please bear with us, we will be in touch as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay.
Paul

Many thanks for your response, I have been in touch with someone via email but am still slightly confused and not sure if it would be more beneficial to complete the medical & theory closer to where i live. Is there a set price for everything all in except the theory and medical by any chance? Its all quite confusing for me. I am unable to ring for more info unfortunately as i currently have no phone :neutral_face: :neutral_face: Thankyou