Test Centres Reopening?

Anyone out there heard anything on Test centres reopening, seems to have gone really quiet

Anyone noticed the amount of notice trainers were given? Tiers 1 and 2 told at 1659 that the centres were open the next day.

Very difficult to work with. But great news that all the centres are now up and running.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

thanks guys

Peter Smythe:
Very difficult to work with. But great news that all the centres are now up and running.
:

I trust you had all your fingers and toes crossed when you posted that :laughing: We’ve still got the impending Xmas with a relaxation of the mixing rules and talk that the notion of a third lockdown is not being ruled out. :unamused:

I’m positive and optimistic by nature. So there’s no more lockdowns - - - unless and until someone tells us differently!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
I’m positive and optimistic by nature. So there’s no more lockdowns - - - unless and until someone tells us differently!Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Due to the local spikes in the North, we are all likely to see more lockdowns - legislate for change! Tell Helen to get off her month-long smoke break :laughing: