Which Aldi car park? [Solved by Lonewolf]

I’m standing in an Aldi car park, but where am I?

There’s a helpful clue that takes up most of the picture. :grimacing: :wink:

Img_3684small - Copy.jpg

Is that some big flood light-light above the grey building?
So, is that a footie stadium rather than a warehouse??

Mind you, I`ve no idea where!

Franglais:
Is that some big flood light-light above the grey building?
So, is that a footie stadium rather than a warehouse??

Mind you, I`ve no idea where!

Yes, it’s a floodlight at a footie stadium, but the question is… which Aldi car park? :smiley:

Once you’ve worked out which stadium it is, then you’ll know the answer. :wink: :grimacing:

OK, I’ve been rumbled… it’s one of my trademark footie stadium questions in disguise, but I truly did take the pic whilst standing in an Aldi car park.

Blackburn

OwenMoney:
Blackburn

Sorry Owen, it’s not Blackburn. :frowning:

According to Dr.Google there are 960 Aldi stores in the UK.

This could run a long time.

OwenMoney:
According to Dr.Google there are 960 Aldi stores in the UK.

This could run a long time.

Hopefully :smiley:

Barrow ?

Suedehead:
Barrow ?

Sorry Suedehead, it’s not Barrow. :frowning:

Is it the aj bell staduim i know that not football but was it a curve ball. Lets have a go with Eccles.

East End Park, Dunfermline…next! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Colin_scottish:
Is it the aj bell staduim i know that not football but was it a curve ball. Lets have a go with Eccles.

Sorry Colin, it’s not Eccles. :frowning:

Lonewolf Yorks:
East End Park, Dunfermline…next! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Correct, we have a winner.

Img_3685small.jpg

Gotta confess that one took me a lot of searching. At least 2 hours I spent on that.

Lonewolf Yorks:
Gotta confess that one took me a lot of searching. At least 2 hours I spent on that.

Only 2 hours? I have been googling Aldis for the last 2 days trying to work that one out, well done Wolfie …

Martin:

Lonewolf Yorks:

Only 2 hours? I have been googling Aldis for the last 2 days trying to work that one out, well done Wolfie …

I started from the other end. Started zooming in on footy grounds on Google maps to see which one had an Aldi next door. Unfortunately I did it in league order…Premier league, championship, league 1 etc then onto the Scottish leagues. Dunfermline is in Scottish league 1 so I am now on first name terms with just about every ground in the country lol.

I learned a couple of things too, I always though Forest Green was in London!