Scania catwalk light

Hi guys, we’ve got a 2015 Scania r450.
Currently adding some extra lights to use as work lights to light up over the trailer, we’re going off the original cat walk light. Got decent thick cable and have ran it up to the top of the cab, got power to the end of the cable and have got 24v coming out of it however when we’ve connected the led light it doesn’t turn on despite having power put to it… the led light is 6v - 30v so in theory it’s good to run on 24v… can’t work out why it’s not turning on. We’ve tried swapping the wires round and that turns the light on for a brief second and just turns the switch off but doesn’t blow any fuses… any help would be greatly appreciated! Everyone we’ve asked said it the light should just come on since there’s enough power being put into it… not sure if Scanias don’t like led lights but I’ve seen plenty of people with them, unless we’re just missing something.

Thank you

Matt96:
. We’ve tried swapping the wires round

That was my only advice … surprised you’ve not had a reply.

My Scania has led lights on the suzie board and also 2 normal spotlight on a hi bar up top. No issues with either.
Both come on when the switch on the door is depressed or the vehicle is in reverse, this is optional, I like it so have it on.

I reckon the lights are faulty…

So I’ve managed to get a light working… got a new light and that works if wire it positive to negative and negative to positive, don’t know why but it works like that, it’ll work on 12v the correct way so I’m not sure if just how the lights made, as the for the old one that works fine on 12v so it can go one of tractors