Trailer Repair

Hi All
I have a fruehauf tipper and it has a few badly cracked axle hangers, is there anyone around Leicester or midlands that repairs or replaces hangers.
Thanks

Hi mate , its a few years ago now but we sent ours to grantham main factory were they built them , they made a crackin job and it wasent that expensive, they take body off and turn chassis upside down , once it came back never had a problem again , im sure it was around £1500 mark but definitely worthwhile, sorry cant be more helpful

longpod:
Hi mate , its a few years ago now but we sent ours to grantham main factory were they built them , they made a crackin job and it wasent that expensive, they take body off and turn chassis upside down , once it came back never had a problem again , im sure it was around £1500 mark but definitely worthwhile, sorry cant be more helpful

Hi Longpod
Thanks for your reply, i will ring grantham to see what they have to say. The trailer possibly wants some new hangers.

Whose axles are they on? It may be worthwhile, if the rest of the trailer is worth it, to cut off all the axles and suspension and fit new.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

coiler:
Whose axles are they on? It may be worthwhile, if the rest of the trailer is worth it, to cut off all the axles and suspension and fit new.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi coiler
Merc DCA axles,good body was having similar thoughts if figures stack up.