O Licence Application questions

Hi everyone,
I’m a bit unsure on a couple of things when applying for the O licence for one rigid 8 wheel tipper, I’ve set up a LTD Company and got a business account and am transferring funds from savings in today.

I’ve got a place arranged to put down as my operating centre, have a fitter arranged who can write me a letter r.e maintence contract and have someone I can use as a transport manager.

The couple of things I’m a bit unsure of/ stuck on are, financial evidence, I will have the money in the bank to send proof as of today, how long should I wait to apply?, does it need to be in there for 28 days prior to application?, the other one is the newspaper advert, I’m assuming it needs to be one locally not just in the county?, is there any way to find out which one I need to place the advert in, any guidance on how to word it would be really appreciated too.

If you’ve got a TM lined up, why not use their skills to get things moving forwards.
Advert, most local papers have templates - pop into a local shop and see which papers they have - buy one and look for another O Lic advert - thats one route.
Financial standing, there is a whole section in the Stat Docs about finance which has recently been updated