Daf engine ecu

Just a heads up ecu gone on my daf xf told by daf they get hot and the engine cuts out luckily I was only doing 25 mph it’s common 2014 to 17 fitter who came out said they’ve had 7 in the last fortnight problem is its a 2 to 3 week wait for a new one if your lucky so I’ve sent mine to a firm in Chesterfield for refurb 7 day turnaround so fingers crossed.on another note the wrecker driver who towed me in says he’s dragged a few new gen v8s in recently with engine trouble never thought I’d hear that

divemaster:
Just a heads up ecu gone on my daf xf told by daf they get hot and the engine cuts out luckily I was only doing 25 mph it’s common 2014 to 17 fitter who came out said they’ve had 7 in the last fortnight problem is its a 2 to 3 week wait for a new one if your lucky so I’ve sent mine to a firm in Chesterfield for refurb 7 day turnaround so fingers crossed.on another note the wrecker driver who towed me in says he’s dragged a few new gen v8s in recently with engine trouble never thought I’d hear that

The new Gen Scania V8 was due to bad quality control at the engine factory