RHA membership

I help run the companies transport on a restricted o licence, we run four trucks that we lease from greenhous daf, our local RHA manager is coming in for a meeting soon to tell me all of what the RHA can do for us? After going over what the membership offers I’m hard pushed to see why a membership would benefit us ? I know a big part of the RHA is the conditions of carriage they offer which insurance companies need for standard o licence holders

Any help would be great thanks, just want to be ready in case I get sucked into something that we are not going to really need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use your loaf and save your money.

Punchy Dan:
Use your loaf and save your money.

As a previous boss of mine said “Only time you’ll hear from the RHA is when it’s subscription time other than that not a peep”

I’ll go against the grain. I found them useful, rang up over some earlier things including some foreign queries and they dealt with the Herman & French RHA equivalent. Couple of times a year I’d go to the evening seminar things, which were useful- not often you get to speak to the TC on a friendly basis.

I found it useful but you need to decide based on your company.

albion:
I’ll go against the grain. I found them useful, rang up over some earlier things including some foreign queries and they dealt with the Herman & French RHA equivalent. Couple of times a year I’d go to the evening seminar things, which were useful- not often you get to speak to the TC on a friendly basis.

I found it useful but you need to decide based on your company.

Yes now there is the good bit :laughing: using a mates number to contact the international desk for free advice without paying :open_mouth:

Can’t imagine an upstanding citizen such as your hood self doing such a thing Punchy!

Thanks for the information [emoji1303][emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk