Amazon freight partner

k110:

Stanley Mitchell:

coiler:
I’m not sure what work the freight partner program offers, but I registered with Amazon about 3 years ago as they were after hauliers for ad hoc work. After jumping through their hoops and getting approval and looking at the load board I was quite shocked at the rates they were expecting you to do the jobs for. In fact it was an ‘in office’ joke that if you were having a bad day, look at the jobs and rates on the load board and it would cheer you up.
I’ve never done any of the jobs on offer for Amazon.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ive just ceased our "Amazon G.I.T." after never using it since we added it, their rates & requirements are pony, so god knows how the usual suspects manage to extract a living, apart from the November/December gold rush, which in reality isnt that good when you look at what you have earned in the 10 months prior, against the crumbs on offer from Jeff`s mafia :unamused: :unamused:

What kinda rates were they offering? they are talking of starting in Northern Ireland and brother of mine emailed to be kept informed but they do seem to be looking a lot of stuff to even get approval, if the rates aren’t great il tell him to give it a wide berth, even fire me a pm if ya can

Poor one`s for the hassle involved IMO, and if you look at the kit being used by their “partners”, its getting tatty, which is never a good sign :wink: