N.Ireland Greenfield Site Operating Center Requirements?

Hoping someone on here may know a little more than me on the process of opening an operating center on a Greenfield Site.
I own a field in N.Ireland, about 3 acres total, previously used for farmland and I laid stone for about 50ft to park my unit and trailer when working for a company right at the entrance. I am looking into going out on my own and purchasing a unit, hiring trailer and was hoping to use the field as an operating center. What kind of permissions do I need to do this? I don’t plan on putting up sheds on the land yet. Just putting down more stone on the lower side to give enough room for a 1/2 units to turn and park up for the night. The field is fenced in, pretty secure and the units would be out of sight from the road.
Anyone done this recently and know the process?
Thanks in advance!

Edit:
Can I stick a postbox and number at the entrace and stone a yard? :open_mouth:

Mac_EIRE:
Hoping someone on here may know a little more than me on the process of opening an operating center on a Greenfield Site.
I own a field in N.Ireland, about 3 acres total, previously used for farmland and I laid stone for about 50ft to park my unit and trailer when working for a company right at the entrance. I am looking into going out on my own and purchasing a unit, hiring trailer and was hoping to use the field as an operating center. What kind of permissions do I need to do this? I don’t plan on putting up sheds on the land yet. Just putting down more stone on the lower side to give enough room for a 1/2 units to turn and park up for the night. The field is fenced in, pretty secure and the units would be out of sight from the road.
Anyone done this recently and know the process?
Thanks in advance!

Edit:
Can I stick a postbox and number at the entrace and stone a yard? :open_mouth:

Will you need planning permission before you even apply for O licence■■?
You’ll be operating a business from your “stone pad” so my guess You’ll need planning permission first but stand to be corrected.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Well that’s my question, do you need planning permission to lay stone and operate from it? I believe planning is only required for structures or modifying existing but I could be wrong

Edit: [/Will you need planning permission before you even apply for O licence■■?
You’ll be operating a business from your “stone pad” so my guess You’ll need planning permission first but stand to be corrected.

[/quote]

Mac_EIRE:
Well that’s my question, do you need planning permission to lay stone and operate from it? I believe planning is only required for structures or modifying existing but I could be wrong

Edit: [/Will you need planning permission before you even apply for O licence■■?

[/quote]
Ring your local Council planning office or call in and they’ll tell you the craic.