Eaton Twin Splitter 12 Speed Parts

Hello, I am looking for a splitter cylinder cover and its accessories for an Eaton Twin Splitter 12 speed gearbox. I have used google to try to find companies in UK and indeed over Europe selling these spares new or used but I have failed hence I thought of trying on this group.

Regards.

H L Smith Wolverhampton?

Are you after the valve or the unit with the pistons in ?
The piston units on the later models have square seals on and are not available or replaceable as I believe they are factory moulded on .
The earlier model boxes have o rings on the pistons so you need to get the unit off by taking the selector fork lid off and undoing the 2 bolts in side then pull the lot out and swap it for older one .

I don’t know when they changed or how you can tell without looking inside but older ones have the speedo pick up on the angle and later magnetic drives point straight up .

cav551:
H L Smith Wolverhampton?

Not interested anymore .

842BBAE1-C507-4691-A54C-4BB54ECDACB4.jpeg
Late 1990s box view with valve removed the big piston will come out by putting the air line in the port hole ,the small one is bolted in .

Bolts to be seen in left corner.

cav551:
H L Smith Wolverhampton?

Thank you I contacted then and I am waiting for a response.

Punchy Dan:
Are you after the valve or the unit with the pistons in ?
The piston units on the later models have square seals on and are not available or replaceable as I believe they are factory moulded on .
The earlier model boxes have o rings on the pistons so you need to get the unit off by taking the selector fork lid off and undoing the 2 bolts in side then pull the lot out and swap it for older one .

I don’t know when they changed or how you can tell without looking inside but older ones have the speedo pick up on the angle and later magnetic drives point straight up .

Thank you. I am looking for the outside part, the cover. Please, pardon my English it is a second language.

splitter-cover-twin-splitter.png

Punchy Dan:
Late 1990s box view with valve removed the big piston will come out by putting the air line in the port hole ,the small one is bolted in .

So I think the correct name of what I am looking for is the valve! That part which was removed is the one I am looking for.

That’s the Austin Beech Valve .