Pitstop tacho anaylisis

idrive:

Stanley Mitchell:

busy fool:
Hi
Im looking to change tacho analysis im currently using solo plus software but i hate it.it dont show infringements etc you have to scrutinise every days work per each driver

looking around on the market seems to be a bit confusing on what ones are simple cheap and good. ive narrowed it down currently looking at one called pitstop it does a free month trial but it do not work on my apple computer :neutral_face:

I will have to buy a cheap laptop for it to work which is not a problem as long as its good
any help much appreciated

I run 7 vehicles so cost of pitstop would be £385

We use TMS Analysis Ltd in Nottingham, you just upload to their system, and bish/bash/bosh, you have a very detailed analysis of the previous week @ 25p per driver a week, very helpful if you have an issue and pleasant to deal with…

Doing it yourself just ain`t worth it [IMO], too little time in the day/week as it is, with all the other crap tagged on trying to manage drivers…We have had remote downloading fitted now to make it even easier, so the tacho talks to the analysis company…#easylife

This sounds good. Do you upload the raw data to them, no software required?

Not too technical myself, but our tracker supplier did the fitting of the required “stuff” on the existing tachograph, which didnt take long to fit, then we had to supply them with a company card, and they did the rest with "TMS", this costs £2.00 a month per truck, but “TMS” also can provide this service, but I`m not sure of their charge…

We operate 7 days a week, so the hassle of chasing trucks & drivers to get the downloads completed is eradicated, and we get the data back on the Monday, so anything untoward can be nipped in the bud PDQ :wink: