DAF LF 45 - Speedo --- / suspension / Engine warning

Hi All,

I’m new to Driving a truck and I have recently purchased a lf 45 walts included…

I am pleased with my purchase - there are a new xmas tree lights on the dash which are warnings - When drove home it had no issues and was without any issues and no faults - its been sat for about 6 months, now its reporting the following:

• Suspension warning to investigate further…
  • Engine Warning - Advised that might be low ad blue (maybe) …
  • Speedo - this is the one that has really got me head scratching - the speedo is showing --------- for both trip and actual miles - I have looked at the menu on the dash when travelling and that is sitting at zeros for time travelled / kmh etc etc.

If anyone here has experience with any of the above common issues I would gladly welcome some advice on what to look for - I thought at first it might be axle sensor for speedo but that would not make sense for the speedo not showing the mileage at all - it I presume would show miles thus far.

Unit is fitted with a circuit breaker and has been off for an extended period of time.

Wiring loom that runs up the inside of the offside front footwell alongside the door shut breaks. Remove the plastic black trim and pull the loom out.