Ernest Doe: A Lorry crane for virtually every solution

Ernest Doe has been supplying and fitting lorry loader cranes for over 40 years from its premises in Colchester.

We have designed lorry crane installations for virtually every possible situation.

A family owned company with 19 branches in the South East and East Anglia, Ernest Doe has all the facilities to support lorry loaders through its well equipped workshops, trained technicians and a parts department which stocks parts for models past and present.

http://ernestdoeloadercranes.com/

Every solution apart from a grab loader then.
Only option is an Epsilon.

It did say Virtually every solution. :slight_smile:
Epsilon have the bucket/grab market.
I think HMF maybe would like to get back into that but I it would be difficult to break the Epsilpon dominance.

I have bought from Ernest Doe and so have the royal we ,I have looked at other makes and suppliers but have found them and the products and service unbeatable.

sounds to me the royal “WE” are in the market for some new kit… :laughing:

m.a.n rules:

The royal we got a new xf106 6 wheeler with with 38 t/ m PM on and new SDC triaxle trailer and the other royal we got a new Volvo fh with 80 t/ m on unit just arrived :sunglasses:

Punchy Dan:

m.a.n rules:

The royal we got a new xf106 6 wheeler with with 38 t/ m PM on and new SDC triaxle trailer and the other royal we got a new Volvo fh with 80 t/ m on unit just arrived :sunglasses:

I saw the Daf at the dealers last Thursday.

Punchy Dan:

m.a.n rules:

I was in TMC a few weeks back, and was thinking, there can`t be many people with that shade of colour.