Where is best value dealer to buy a new Volvo FH

Hi, any recommendations of where is best place to buy a new FH? Willing to travel all UK and Ireland .

Thanks in advance

Geoff Sipson Coventry.

Who’s doing the servicing, and supplying parts?
Will you local dealer treat you as well if you bought a truck elsewhere than with them?

what are the reasons you want Volvo? I can imagine its going to be long wait…

LL79:

I`ve been quoted March 2022 minimum for “anything” new from Ovlov :open_mouth:

Stanley Mitchell:

LL79:

and thats the reason why used Volvo market is crazy at the moment :frowning:

LL79:

Stanley Mitchell:

LL79:

Yep, and thats why Im waiting for early 2022, for it to quieten down on the used kit

Im reliably informed that there will be a slowing down in the economy, coupled with a glut of kit coming available, which they wont be able to hold back so as to manipulate the market :wink:

This comes from a source close to the action :neutral_face:

Also, I was talking to a senior manager at a very large company yesterday, who reckons they are planning for another “shut-down” in September/October, and there was`nt too much chat about Corona, but a lot of chat about control of the economy, apparently its cheaper this way than increasing interest rates :open_mouth:

Stanley Mitchell:

LL79:

Stanley Mitchell:

LL79:

Yep, and thats why Im waiting for early 2022, for it to quieten down on the used kit

Im reliably informed that there will be a slowing down in the economy, coupled with a glut of kit coming available, which they wont be able to hold back so as to manipulate the market :wink:

Also, I was talking to a senior manager at a very large company yesterday, who reckons they are planning for another “shut-down” in September/October, and there was`nt too much chat about Corona, but a lot of chat about control of the economy, apparently its cheaper this way than increasing interest rates :open_mouth:

Aside from the Volvo question. I believe control is the governments new way to do what they want, someone mentioned yesterday that we have already rolled over, now they will train us to roll on command, :stuck_out_tongue:

Stanley Mitchell:

LL79:

Stanley Mitchell:

LL79:

There will be a glut of used trucks next spring firm I work for have held on to a load of mercs for an extra to wait for Volvo year rather than buy Mercedes again and that’s Europe wide as we are severing all ties with Mercedes

Your local Volvo dealer will probably give you the best price, depends how well you get on with them. Not exactly a glut of new vehicles hanging around at the minnute though :frowning: