Fridge Work contacts

Good evening all,

Hope you are all well and safe…

I know its been a bit of a torrid time of late but hoping I can get some advise / help please.

I have my own Tractor unit which I bought brand new and pay monthly for, (not Cheap), used to have a fair bit of entertainment work but that really dried up due the covid 19. SO I now find myself doing some general haulage at a low rate just to keep the wheels turning so to speak. I do realise there are many others in the same boat.

I am hoping to get some sort of advice or pointers in the right direction if anyone can help, I am looking to give fridge work a go mainly based on the fact how vital produce is and basing it on having regular work, i do get there a lot of other hauliers and o/d doing this so know its not easy.

I am based out near Basingstoke / Reading and happy to speak to anyone that can help put me in touch with the right people.

Like most i am very hard working, reliable, have pride in my work and vehicle and hoping to find companies that are after a hardworking individual for a good days pay.

thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

google.com/search?q=coventr … e&ie=UTF-8

if they are taking anyone on then i found them decent people to keep our wheels turning.
not a fortune,but its not a good time to be looking.
it wont matter where your based,as you will just be tramping anyway.

solstor.com/

fowlerwelch.co.uk/

A post was split to a new topic: Spammer from O/D forum