Actros fault code

Hi all,

Hoping somebody on here might be able to help as our local mercedes dealerships are dreadful. On a 16 plate actros an amber braking and driving characteristics have changed warning has come up and the fault code is 35f0ff.

Any help appreciated

ABS/EBS lead for sure.
I Had the same thing different code mind and it was the lead.

Unfortunately not, I put a new one on before I posted on here

boyesadabest:
Unfortunately not, I put a new one on before I posted on here

Is it when unit is solo, or hooked up, if solo then it’s a unit fault, as previously said, if it’s EBS based check the pins in socket, change all leads, water ingress were loom goes into sockets…

Solo and with a trailer, will have a look at the loom

boyesadabest:
Hi all,

Hoping somebody on here might be able to help as our local mercedes dealerships are dreadful. On a 16 plate actros an amber braking and driving characteristics have changed warning has come up and the fault code is 35f0ff.

Any help appreciated

Hi there.
I just bought Actros 2658 witch got same error as you mentioned on your post.
Do you find out what’s was causing that?

Regards from Australia

vangev:

boyesadabest:
Hi all,

Any help appreciated

Hi there.
I just bought Actros 2658 witch got same error as you mentioned on your post.
Do you find out what’s was causing that?

Regards from Australia

Yes, ours just needed a brake ecu reset which at the time was a dealer job but could probably be done by texa or jaltest nowadays.

Same problem/fix is done. I do visit to Mercedes dealership today and after 30 min. and $120 for computer connection, error is gone.
Thanks again for your prompt direction.