No indicator sound or signals on dash

Hey all

I’m new to the forum, I’m from Australia and have a Mack quantum which is a Renault premium.
Truck is awesome just a bunch of issues I have and hardly anyone in aus knows alot about them and if they do they charge alot to work on the truck

My first major problem is I have no audible signal sound or turn signals on the cluster. I have checked fuses in fuse box and nothing is wrong.
I read up that there is a “25A Interrupter for direction indicators and alarm”
But I have no idea where this is can anyone shed some light.
Once I have this issue sorted I can try work on others

Thank you in advance

trulook91:
Hey all

I’m new to the forum, I’m from Australia and have a Mack quantum which is a Renault premium.
Truck is awesome just a bunch of issues I have and hardly anyone in aus knows alot about them and if they do they charge alot to work on the truck

My first major problem is I have no audible signal sound or turn signals on the cluster. I have checked fuses in fuse box and nothing is wrong.

Thank you in advance

Hey, a Mack Quantum sounds way better than a Renault premium.

With a Volvo (Renault in disguise) the dash warning noises come from a speaker within the dashboard itself. Normally over here we remove the dash and send it for repair. Or you could fit a new one. Or just put up with no noise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe there is also a variable warning on the indicators which you can turn up/down from with the controls, but for the life in me can’t remember what you do.

Ken.

Yeah the name does same better thats for sure, im not worried about not having a indicator sound its more so i dont have the indicator light appear on the dash so unless you flick the indicator off manually or it turns of after you turn you never know if its on or not even with the hazzards the indicators on the dash dont show so thats why i have a suspicionit is a fuse but not sure where or what.

coiler:

trulook91:
Hey all

Thank you in advance

Hey, a Mack Quantum sounds way better than a Renault premium.

With a Volvo (Renault in disguise) the dash warning noises come from a speaker within the dashboard itself. Normally over here we remove the dash and send it for repair. Or you could fit a new one. Or just put up with no noise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk