New truck

Just updating the post,I have had the truck since June 1st and I thought I would give it a little while to see what I really thought of it.The answer is I really like it.It’s a real joy to drive and live in the gearbox was my main worry as I had never had a auto but to be honest I quite like it so much so that if they did offer a manual option I would struggle on what one to have as they both have there good points.I haven’t had a week where my loads have been heavy infact on the whole I have been very lucky with the weights and because of this the average mpg over this time has worked out at 11.1mpg but as said I have been light most of the time with just the odd heavy load and this is worked out on pen and paper and not the trucks computer, so roughly I reckon I am saving between £100 and £200 a week on diesel compared to my old one
The things I do not like on it are the windows do not open far enough for when I am backing up but that said the mirrors are excellent and I wish the middle axle steered which will be an option in the future I understand so on the whole I am very pleased with it glad I chose this over the out going model but time will tell how good it really is but first impressions are very good