road tax

Hi all, I have just had my road tax reminder from DVLA for my 12 tonne gross truck and it’s £95 for 12 months, last year it was £221 for 12 months. Can this possibly be correct? I haven’t heard anything about the tax rate coming down or is there now a new aditional tax I have to pay somewhere?

You can check it here if you like
vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk/

thank you for the reply unfortunetley the gov website gave a link to only tells you if the vehicle is taxed and doe’s not tell you what the future rates are. I have found this assets.publishing.service.gov.u … le-tax.pdf which leads me to believe the amount may be right but I still cannot get over the fact that the tax has gone DOWN I am just wondering if there is another type of tax newly introduced.

dud daf:
Hi all, I have just had my road tax reminder from DVLA for my 12 tonne gross truck and it’s £95 for 12 months, last year it was £221 for 12 months. Can this possibly be correct? I haven’t heard anything about the tax rate coming down or is there now a new aditional tax I have to pay somewhere?

Covid reduction mine are down from £990 to I think £400 .

thanks for that Dan looks like it’s OK

Does this only apply to goods vehicles I wonder :question: Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

I think it must do Larry because I’ve just swapped my daughters car for her and it was normal rates best wishes Dan ,ps is it Scotch time yet :smiley: :wink:

Punchy Dan:

Lawrence Dunbar:

I think it must do Larry because I’ve just swapped my daughters car for her and it was normal rates best wishes Dan ,ps is it Scotch time yet :smiley: :wink:

Hi Dan, Ive just opened a bottle of Aerstone Land Cask single malt 10 Year Old, 40 volt & very nice, It helps me get through all the crap about Boris, Surgeon, Salmond, I never liked Gordon Brown to say the least, But his latest advice to Sturgeon IMO Is the best advice she will ever get, Take care my friend & you & yours stay safe, Regards Larry.

Road tax reduced by half, fuel duty frozen, deferred VAT, furlough pay, grants and low interest loans, and yet not one positive comment about Sunak or the Tories. Wonder what Corbyn would of done for the haulage industry.

Not seen that on my tiddlers? 3. 5t, 6.5t & 7. 5t

Just on the bigger stuff?