Wolfie's model trucks

Bloody ell its gone quiet here, better show some updates. Put the little tipper on a base and called it ‘Made in Yorkshire’, won gold in its class at the Huddersfield show in Feb.

Put a trailer on the 141

Like that Scannie Wolfie… Smart mate !! :smiley:

Regards Jimski

Heres a trio of 1/50 ASAM kits I was asked to build up. Just waiting for wing mirrors and final touch up and clean.

Since I went back tramping, I’m very short of model making time :imp: This ones taken me 6 months, mind you the trailer is scratchbuilt

Imperial Tankers Merc-- Excellent wolfie :smiley:

Nice one Wolfie ! :laughing: looks the Biz !

Regards Jimski

Heres one i made from a kit three years ago.The kit is white metal from kingfisher models and it is nearly a replica of hoveringham
gravel foden in the 1950s.

Nice work model makers , dont worry on judges and even kits makers opinions , for instans , got a F88, the maker of kit gives advise on making a chassis for a tractor unit , ok BUT gives a wheelbase of 3.5 M ! (never made by Volvo ) i seen very expensive kits wid wrong over long chassis , best get original spec sheets , as kit makers and judges do make up thier own fantasy autentistiteret

Finally finished the Actros model, a month after he sold it grrrrrr :imp:

The original

And here’s the finished item. Changed the air intake, scratchbuilt the exhaust area, diesel tanks and adblue area. Added run up ramps and beacons. Yeah I know about the suzies, but I intend adding a trailer :tongue:

Nice one Wolfie !!

R Jimski

Hi Wolfie, Have you ever done anything in MAT logo
Cliff

No, not yet but I did drive an MAT Merc SK way back around 1987… :smiling_imp:

This one has taken quite a few weeks. KFS A series transkit. Not for the faint hearted, the windscreen took me some half dozen attempts! I’m pretty pleased with the final result though.

That is absolutely outstanding :exclamation: :exclamation: Brilliant looking model, looks like you could just throw your kit in and drive it down the road :slight_smile: Massive respect to your modelling skills Wolfie :grimacing:

Regards
Dave Penn;

davepenn54:
That is absolutely outstanding :exclamation: :exclamation: Brilliant looking model, looks like you could just throw your kit in and drive it down the road :slight_smile: Massive respect to your modelling skills Wolfie :grimacing:

Regards
Dave Penn;

totally agree, that’s spot on that is wolfie :slight_smile:

cheers
gaz

Looks really good Wolfie !! Spot on !

Regards Jim

Got to say I’m most impressed with the model-making skills. I’ve noticed that one maker seems to finish the models in “as new” condition while another gives the product a weathered finish. Two different dimensions- absolutely fantastic!

Good build there Mr Wolf, what engine did you use ?

Jeff…

Awesome thread guys. I am no truck driver but I do build trucks. Really nice builds Wolfie.

Asolutely incredible models, top,top modelmaker.Only just found your pages. cheers ardennes