South Wales Hauliers sixties and seventies onwards (Part 1)

Aimed at Andrew Cooper pete359 (& the late Dave the Renegade r.i.p.)

Been feeling under the weather here last couple of weeks, so in order to cheer me up i decided to go back to the begining of this great thread started by the late Dave the Renegade back in 2009 ! i accidentally came across this site in June 2010 and joined up. What a fantastic achievment to have reached 761 pages to date , and trawling through them all last 2 weeks has been an absolute tonic.

The pictures information and knowledge of everyone on here including that of our member on here from the outer fringes of Wales Dennis ( Bewick of Kendal) adopted by our great nation due to his frequent visits to the Abbey during the 60’s :smiley: is nothing short of amazing , and seeing loads of pictures of hauliers gone by in my neck of the woods near Carmarthen West Wales has brought back fabulous memories for me.

So now i am back on page 761 again , and looking forward to the continuation pages of this great thread .

Andrew, you have done a fab job of this thread since you were handed the keys , and i’m certain that Dave looks down with great pride on all your efforts.

Let’s keep it going lads. :wink:

E.W.