B.K.G

Bump

Cant see any mention on here that Roy Gover had passed a couple weeks ago, anyone in the know Buzzer

double post

Roy the boy

Hi there i was wondering if anyone had any pics of this company from late 80’s early 90’s

thanx
rich

I doubt it…they never stopped still long enough for any to be taken!

“Better Keep Going”

Hi
It will take a long time but i have some taken inBilbao about late 90s

thank guys any will do ,!!! my uncle dave worked for them an i was always in and out of the yard as a nipper

“Uncle Dave” left and went to work for Ranks at Gate 10 but may have been for Wincanton when they were in control of transport at RHM if I remember correctly young Mr. Bocock.

thats the same uncle dave yes ,he got a job on ranks as his brother my dad gary was on there at the time ,then they bot left when it became wncanton (an,t blame them) :laughing: :laughing:

He used to live in Botenay Bay Road or summat like that and had a 1973 Daimler V12 reg. no. DML73.

still lives there i think and the jags gone ,he,s got a merc now ,well the last time i saw him anyway !!!

Your uncle’s a nice man, shared many a happy meal and the odd glass
of vino with him.

While I’m on this thread, someone must know how Mr.B K Gover became
‘ROY’

Regards GAZ

GAZ IOW:
Your uncle’s a nice man, shared many a happy meal and the odd glass
of vino with him.

While I’m on this thread, someone must know how Mr.B K Gover became
‘ROY’

Regards GAZ

Hi Gaz, I don’t know if anyone knows how B.K.Gover became Roy :confused: :confused: :confused: ■■?
If you read my little story on Jameson then you will know that I have known Roy
since he was a shunter when “Jamies” was Maroon and were at St Deny’s
by the river in the very early 60’s. I and everybody else has always known him as Roy although his real full name is Brian Keneth Gover. Nevertheless I will ask one of my two elder brothers if they should happen to know. Perhaps it’s just a family thing but if so why not just call him “Ken” ■■?

bocockjnr:
Hi there i was wondering if anyone had any pics of this company from late 80’s early 90’s

thanx
rich

HI RICH ME AND DAVE KIRKHAM HAD THE PLEASURE AFTER LEAVING KINGSWOOD TRANSPORT

Kipper, is that you?