CF Thread

whisperingsmith:

Must have been shot in Leatherhead by Geoffrey himself ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

whisperingsmith:

He’s been quiet for ages, why feel the need to start him off? It’s like poking a wasp nest with a sharp stick!! You’ll get what you deserve, then you’ll moan about him ruining a thread :question: :question: :question:

Bewick:

whisperingsmith:

Must have been shot in Leatherhead by Geoffrey himself ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

A selfie? :laughing:

I was delivering in Leatherhead last week to a builders merchant asked a few locals if they’d heard of some chap named “Carryfast” got no response [emoji6]

kevmac47:

whisperingsmith:

He’s been quiet for ages, why feel the need to start him off? It’s like poking a wasp nest with a sharp stick!! You’ll get what you deserve, then you’ll moan about him ruining a thread :question: :question: :question:

He’s on another topic “Gobby shunters” giving Robroy is pearl of wisdom
I think Robroy wished he’d never replied to one of his answers [emoji106]

gazsa401:

kevmac47:

whisperingsmith:

He’s on another topic “Gobby shunters” giving Robroy is pearl of wisdom
I think Robroy wished he’d never replied to one of his answers [emoji106]

Well I never new he was related to Auntie Wainwright, I could have gone there for my Gardner 150 bits, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Larry.

gazsa401:
I was delivering in Leatherhead last week to a builders merchant asked a few locals if they’d heard of some chap named “Carryfast” got no response [emoji6]

Should have gone to the local parcel delivery co, he would have been the one hobbling around with a bad back

At least CF didn’t have to go home at night, the council was very generous with sleeper cabs on their bin lorries.

whisperingsmith:
At least CF didn’t have to go home at night, the council was very generous with sleeper cabs on their bin lorries.

That’s so he can go in Sunday night, sleep in the truck and kick off early Monday, hopefully before the householder have got their bins out.

Just found a pic - I think its CF.
Supervising the loading, whilst the others carry the bins.

whisperingsmith:
Just found a pic - I think its CF.
Supervising the loading, whilst the others carry the bins.

That’s Geoffrey on the back step-looking for some pearls of wisdom :wink:

He’s back on the pros forum with his font of knowledge

Oh, sorry, not that sort of CF, eh? :wink:

Star down under.:

Oh, sorry, not that sort of CF, eh? :wink:

No no no that CF had a use