North East Drivers re-union.(Spring)

Just been asked to post a date for the next get-together, Sat April 15th. Usual venue, Newcastle Labour Club, from 1400 onwards. Let’s hope Jimmy Owens makes it.
We’ve missed you Jim!! Regards Kev.

Thanks Kev, See you there, Larry.

Cheers Kev, lets hope the snow has gone by then eh! Looking forward to it I missed the last one, hope the usual crowd can make it. Franky.

Should be there although might be a flying visit as think have something on later early evening

Just a reminder, it’s Saturday for the latest get together. Regards Kev.

Hi Kevin see you later today
Cheers
Ralph

Had a great afternoon today, I will post the pics I took tomorrow.
Regards Kev.

Aftrnoon , great day yesterday and good to catch up with everyone , brought my mate for the first time to one of these get together,s and he,s been on the phone this morning (hungover ), about how welcome he was made to feel and the stories and mine of information all the elder drivers had to share was so informative and entertaining and he,s wanting to know when the next one is ,thanks for the day and look forward to next one ,take care and stay safe ,Paul… making a start on that Atkinson Kev and should have it done for next Do.

Here are a few of the pics from yesterday’s gathering, not a bad turnout and a couple of new faces renewing old acquaintanceships! It was great to catch up with Keith and his stepbrother Barry, it’s been many years since we last had a chat. Also good to see Ralph again. Regards Kev.

attach

I’ll post the rest tomorrow

Hi, Kev Great, Great camera work as usual, Top Marks of course, , No GV9s incured :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , See you at the next bash, Regards Larry, & Jimmy Blackburn.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Hi, Kev Great, Great camera work as usual, Top Marks of course, , No GV9s incured :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , See you at the next bash, Regards Larry, & Jimmy Blackburn.

Thanks Larry, camera work is point and shoot only, I think I’ve discarded more shots than I post! But it’s good to try to preserve the memories. Ps I’ll definitely wear the pink shirt next time!! : :laughing: :laughing: regards Kev.

Was a good afternoon sorry had to leave so soon as did have other commitments her is to the next 1
Paul hope I have pictures to show you of my adventure ( standing on the corner )

Here are the rest of the pics from Saturday.

This is for Paul Ward, I’ve been struggling to get in touch with him. Sorry to invade the thread.
IMG_20190707_194427.jpg

Hi ,Kev ,thanks i have it now and will make a start on it over the weekend ,will catch up with you at either Tyne Tees run or next drivers do ,thanks .didnt realise the coastal run was on this weekend till afterwards ,i was around the area on my motorcycle and if i had known would have attended to take some photos .never mind catch you later on cheers Kev take care…