1953 Albion Chieftain

Geordielad:
Paul, when I built my Albion flat many moons ago I got various drawings etc but in the end I simply made a drawing using the wheel from the Italeri 1/24 Opel Blitz as a starting point, I used the chassis and axles from this kit anyway and scratched the cab and body. Once I had the wheel drawn I just followed with the wheelarch then the cab sides from that. To be honest much of it was done by the ‘if it looks right it will do’ process but those initial measurements enabled the cab to be the right scale, it was usual for these cabs to have the panels forward of the doors to incline slightly so you don’t have a completely square sided cab. Franky.

If I can achieve your standard of build, I’ll be very happy! Thanks for the photo and comments - I actually found the wheel dimension the other day and, as you have done, used that as the basis for scaling up, in my case, the various brochure chassis “drawings” I had, and developed my working drawing from that and from photos of the prototype. It definitely seems to provide a “looks-the-part” image on paper at least, so will now form the basis of the build. Materials being ordered in and start expected in the next week or so.
Appreciate your very helpful input!