Street & road scenes

Buzzer

The Quayside Cafe, (AKA Gordie Dunns), Broad Chare Newcastle Quayside., Larry.

Anybody name the town?
Oily

oiltreader:
Anybody name the town?
Oily

Hot day in Mirfield

Buzzer

Next stop Elvanfoot … best caff in the U.K. …… ( Just don’t visit the bogs ) , if ye ken what I’m sayin’.

A66 on Stainmore.
Oily

M6 at Keele Services southbound traffic 2016.
Oily

On the A9 Easter Ross 2014.
Oily

Covent Garden 1940.
Oily

Woodhead Pass.
Oily

outside my house in wellingborough ,

I wonder if the guy attempting to execute the interesting overtaking manoeuvre on Woodhead still moves among us ?

1 Like

Chester Le Street, The London To Edinburgh main line.Larry.

Buzzer

Hi all, I was thinking the same about the Maritime Scania on Woodhead very brave or very very stupid. :sunglasses:

This photo turned up on a BBC4 program about 4 years ago. I managed to freeze the screen & take photo from my TV don’y know where it was taken

Carl Williams:
This photo turned up on a BBC4 program about 4 years ago. I managed to freeze the screen & take photo from my TV don’y know where it was taken

M62 THE MOTOWAY THAT WOULD STAY OPEN i think could be wrong tho. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: - :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: .

Eddie Heaton:
I wonder if the guy attempting to execute the interesting overtaking manoeuvre on Woodhead still moves among us ?

Surely the Scania must be stopped, when was the last time a Maritime lorry passed something moving.

Buzzer