North East Drivers re-union. (Autumn)

I’ve been asked to post a date for the next get-together. The date is Sat October 22nd.
Usual venue, Ncle Labour Club, from 2pm onwards. I’ve been informed it’s an away game for United that day so we won’t be crowded out. Looking forward to seeing you all again, old and new faces!
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Regards Kev.

Hi Kev, Thats great news, Im looking forward to it, Plus it will make for the ones we missed during the Covid period, See you there, Larry. :smiley:

Hope to be there ■■

Few pics from today, great afternoon.

IMG_20221022_203735.jpg
IMG_20221022_202826.jpg
IMG_20221022_202645.jpg

Hi Kev, Great photos, And not a bad turnout, Thanks for posting them and see you at the next one, Take care and stay safe my friend, Larry.

Hello Kev, Is there going to be another get together between the Xmas and the New Year this year ? Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Hello Kev, Is there going to be another get together between the Xmas and the New Year this year ?

I hope so Larry, I’m waiting for word from Kris and Bumper. I’ll post as soon as I hear from them. Regards Kev.

kevmac47:

Lawrence Dunbar:
Hello Kev, Is there going to be another get together between the Xmas and the New Year this year ?

I hope so Larry, I’m waiting for word from Kris and Bumper. I’ll post as soon as I hear from them. Regards Kev.

Thanks Kev.Im looking forward to it , See you there. Larry.