North East Drivers re-union. (Summer)

I’ve been asked to post details of the next “do”. It’s the usual venue, Ncle. Labour Club, Saturday June 25th. From 1400 until last man standing!! I’m looking forward to a great afternoon with good friends. Regards Kev.

Cheers Kev, will make a note on the calendar, Franky.

Geordielad:
Cheers Kev, will make a note on the calendar, Franky.

Looking forward to a good chinwag Franky. Regards Kev.

Thats great news Kev, Looking forward to it, Larry.

Come on lads, This a great Do, Not to be missed IMO, Us old drivers are getting less in numbers, So come on and put your comments on here, And make sure you dont miss this gathering, Larry.

will be there kev hard to believe its over 20years since we started to do this, startet doing it once a year between the christmas and new year holidays :unamused: :unamused:

bumper:
will be there kev hard to believe its over 20years since we started to do this, startet doing it once a year between the christmas and new year holidays :unamused: :unamused:

Yes Jim, once a year at the Leam Lane club. As you know initially started as a VanHee Xmas bash. Although i never worked there I was often invited as a guest. Looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks. Regards Kev.

Not long now, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ive just been told its cash only for drinks etc.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Ive just been told its cash only for drinks etc.

Should do well with the hip flask Larry!! :imp: :imp: :imp: :wink: :wink: :wink: regards
Regards Kev.

A good turnout today, one particularly welcome guest was Mr Tony Van Hee.
Hopefully we can get back to normal with our gatherings
IMG_20220625_215428.jpg
IMG_20220625_215706.jpg
IMG_20220625_215110.jpg
IMG_20220625_214828.jpg

Struggling a bit with internet connection,it’s really slow, I’ll try again tomorrow.

Brilliant photos Kev and brilliant day out ,one of the best turnouts .really enjoyed the company and the crack .cant wait till next one ,thanks to every body for making it a welcoming event , Paul

IMG_20220626_073541.jpg
IMG_20220626_073430.jpg
IMG_20220625_213237.jpg

Got a few more on my other camera, but having trouble getting them moved onto this device, and also a ■■■■ poor internet connection. I’ll keep trying. Regards Kev.

IMG_20220626_231949.jpgFinally got the glitch sorted!

IMG_20220626_231115.jpg
IMG_20220626_230430.jpg

Great photos Kev, A good turnout, I enjoyed every minute of it, Looking forward to the next one, Larry.

A few more from Saturday.