Help needed: Mercedes Workshop Manual hunt!

Hi there,
I’m new to the forum and have just acquired a 1996 Mercedes 814, 7.5ton Truck. I have been hunting high and low for a hardcopy of the workshop/service/Owner’s Manual…
I don’t know if this vehicle is old enough to be included in this forum or even big enough to matter to most of you guys out there but if anyone has any advice on it would be massively appreciated!
PS. Have obviously tried ebay and Mercedes themselves who put me on to a German firm called Werner Dreyer who handle their classic trucks but they have not responded to my emails.

Thanks in advance everyone!

ChampionRolling:
Hi there,
I’m new to the forum and have just acquired a 1996 Mercedes 814, 7.5ton Truck. I have been hunting high and low for a hardcopy of the workshop/service/Owner’s Manual…
I don’t know if this vehicle is old enough to be included in this forum or even big enough to matter to most of you guys out there but if anyone has any advice on it would be massively appreciated!
PS. Have obviously tried ebay and Mercedes themselves who put me on to a German firm called Werner Dreyer who handle their classic trucks but they have not responded to my emails.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Hey, If you speak a little bit French, I can recommand RTD Revue Technique Diesel, lots are on E Bay, second hand but cheap, compare prices and as they look in a good condtion. I have lots of them, and very good and detailed.
Here an example.

Eric,

Great tip Eric… They do look very detailed but unfortunately I don’t think my gcse French from 20years ago is going to stretch to ‘Fuel pump speed governor’ or ‘prop shaft bearing’… Plus no sign of one on 814s alas, I will keep my eye out but going to hope someone can suggest something in English! Thanks though!