International Loadstar YTJ 804D Bradley Transport

I am trying to locate the owner of the restored International Harvester Loadstar truck, YTJ 804D, ex Bradley Transport of Accrington who I understand is a Bob Parker, based in the North East.

Having driven the Loadstar, or one of its sisters, during my very short time with Bradley’s in the early 1970s, I will shortly be starting to build a 1/25 scale model of the vehicle and would like to see if Bob could help with specification details. I have a selection of photos of the truck plus a superb all-round Youtube video to guide appearance, but am very short of the more mundane spec details.

Can anyone help? As a possible memory nudge, I’ve added a photo of the truck.

Thanks. Paul

Bradley Loadstar 03.jpg

paulsavage:
I am trying to locate the owner of the restored International Harvester Loadstar truck, YTJ 804D, ex Bradley Transport of Accrington who I understand is a Bob Parker, based in the North East.

Having driven the Loadstar, or one of its sisters, during my very short time with Bradley’s in the early 1970s, I will shortly be starting to build a 1/25 scale model of the vehicle and would like to see if Bob could help with specification details. I have a selection of photos of the truck plus a superb all-round Youtube video to guide appearance, but am very short of the more mundane spec details.

Can anyone help? As a possible memory nudge, I’ve added a photo of the truck.

Thanks. Paul

Bob Parker is from ■■■■■■■■ I think he’s based in the Penrith area. Sorry haven’t a number for him. I’m sure someone on the ■■■■■■■ thread will know how to contact him.
Regards Kev.

Many thanks for that Kev, it narrows things down nicely!

Success! I have now established a link to Bob Parker through the Dumfries Transport Group, found after following through on Kev’s ■■■■■■■ tip-off. So now waiting to see if Bob can actually help.
Thanks again Kev.

paulsavage:
Success! I have now established a link to Bob Parker through the Dumfries Transport Group, found after following through on Kev’s ■■■■■■■ tip-off. So now waiting to see if Bob can actually help.
Thanks again Kev.

Happy to help Paul, I’ve known Bob for a number of years through the vintage vehicle rally scene, but due to the pestilence we’re experiencing at the moment I haven’t seen him for a couple of years. He is a really knowledgeable and friendly chap, so I’m sure he will help if he can. Regards Kev.