North East Drivers re-union

At last it’s back!! I’ve been asked to post a date for a long overdue get together at Newcastle Labour Club, Saturday 23rd October, from 2pm until last man standing, it’s an away game that day so we won’t be overcrowded. Everyone welcome, please come and meet some old and new faces. Regards Kev.

Hi Kev, Thats great news I will pass it on to all my pals, Take care, Larry.

cheers kev hope to see you there

bumper:

I’m looking forward to it Jim, best wishes. Kev.

kevmac47:

bumper:

I’m looking forward to it Jim, best wishes. Kev.

Hi Kev , Ive spoke to Crowbar & Jimmey Blackburn & George Forster who are very pleased to see us old proper drivers getting together once again to enjoy a good drink and several laughs about the good old days when drivers were drivers and helped each other out , See you there Kev, Larry.

Well not much responce, Wheres Harry Gill and Angie I wonder, I do hope they turn up along with lots more of us older drivers, Larry.

It did seem like a very ambitious idea; I remember the Labour club as being really big last time I was there.
How many were you expecting to turn up?

Just because people don’t reply to this doesn’t mean they are not going, many are contacted by text or FB from mates, there will be a good turn out as usual but of course age and illness take effect over the years and Covid is still a problem, so some may decide to wait until a later time. Franky.

Well it was a canny turn out, 30 plus, I along with my old workmates really enjoyed it, Looking forward to the next one,Larry.