Where’s our Pete ? Cheers Coomsey

I’m still here Paul, why do you owe me some money or summat? :wink:

Pete.

windrush:

coomsey:

I’m still here Paul, why do you owe me some money or summat? :wink:

Pete.

If I’d got any money Pete you’d be welcome to it ! I must have been dodging you, thought I’d gone deaf :laughing:

DEANB:

coomsey:

Pete was logged in this morning “coomsey” :wink:

I log in regular Dean but don’t mean there’s owt happening :unamused:

I don’t know if you are all aware that June 22nd is actually Windrush Day . Is there a carnival or other celebration in Matlock , special flag flying at the townhall or summat ?

rigsby:
I don’t know if you are all aware that June 22nd is actually Windrush Day . Is there a carnival or other celebration in Matlock , special flag flying at the townhall or summat ?

Nothing special this year (or last year!) Dave, other years I have been wined and dined at the town hall by the local dignitaries in recognition of my epic sea journey but covid has put the mockers on that now. :cry: However the money saved is being put to good use: they have erected height barriers on all the local car parks (apart from the one near the bus station that has had travellers on it for months of course) which means that my vehicle is too high to access them now! :unamused:

Actually we should be at Litton on the 22nd exhibiting machinery in the evening, it’s their annual day when all the local virgins parade through the village but in recent years nobody over the age of five has actually paraded. :confused:

Pete.

Virgins ■■ :open_mouth: In Matlock ■■ :open_mouth:
Ok Pete, if you say so, who are we to dispute the claim. :confused: :unamused:

grumpy old man:
Virgins ■■ :open_mouth: In Matlock ■■ :open_mouth:
Ok Pete, if you say so, who are we to dispute the claim. :confused: :unamused:

Read the post properly Gom, it’s Litton village, not Matlock! Methinks a visit to Specsavers is on the cards, if you can actually see enough to find their premises of course! :laughing:

Pete.

Never mind Litton, Pete, are you exhibiting at Cromford (Tansley) this year?

Steve

Ste46:
Never mind Litton, Pete, are you exhibiting at Cromford (Tansley) this year?

Steve

Yes Steve, all being well I will be there with something noisy! :laughing:

Pete.