Re: North East drivers reunion. Christmas 2019

The Christmas reunion will be Sat. 28th December. Usual venue.
Newcastle Labour Club, from 1400 until last man standing!
Looking forward to seeing all the old Codgers again, and
hopefully some new faces also. Regards Kev.

Thanks Kev, I will tell Jimmy , Im looking forward to it , See you there , Regards Larry.

Dear me, No repsonce :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: , Come on lads lets keep this grand meeting going IMO Its a great afternoon, seeing and chatting with drivers that I worked with in the 50s/60s Plus era, I know a lot of them have passed away, But its nice to remember them and have a few laughs about what we did when in London parked up on Tower Hill waiting to get a return load, Having a few beers in The Old Crooked Billet, The Long Bar, The Brown Bear etc,The good old days when drivers were friendly wherever you went, Owners like Albert Greenwood now passed away, His knowledge of London was the best, Even better than the AtoZ :laughing: Plus Loftey Marshall(AKA) the North Shields Millionare. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , The good old happy days in my book, Regards Larry.

thanks kev will pass the info on see you 27th

28th. Jim :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

kevmac47:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Hi Kev, Bumper must have been on the Malts,Regards Larry.

Woops looking at wrong calendar kev :unamused: :unamused: :blush:

Lawrence Dunbar:

kevmac47:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Hi Kev, Bumper must have been on the Malts,Regards Larry.

Speaking of malts Larry are you going to kidnap Harry and force feed him some of your fine malts . I don’t think he would put up much of a struggle .

Hi Kev , count me in ,see you there, will pass on date to anyone I see and try and get a few more along , cheers

Hi Kev , count me in ,see you there, will pass on date to anyone I see and try and get a few more along , cheers

Hi Rigsby, It would be nice to see Harry there again, And of course he enjoys the Malts as well as seeing us oldies :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Regards Larry.

Not a lot of acction is there, Where is Angie, Crowbar, Bumper, Plus all of the Oldies that are still breathing Or better still supping some Barley Squissines Malts, , Come on Lads give it a go, The more the Merrier, Regards Larry.

Not a lot of acction is there, Where is Angie, Crowbar, Bumper, Plus all of the Oldies that are still breathing Or better still supping some Barley Squissines Malts, , Come on Lads give it a go, The more the Merrier, Regards Larry.

Looking forward to the 28th, Spoke to Alan and if fit we will be there .
Tried putting photos on but always upside down will have to speak to Kev .
See you all on the 28th
Regards
crowbar

crowbar:
Looking forward to the 28th, Spoke to Alan and if fit we will be there .
Tried putting photos on but always upside down will have to speak to Kev .
See you all on the 28th
Regards
crowbar

Looking forward to seeing you (and Alan) Ralph, never made it to your garage with my “old codgers” due to several factors. We will get to visit in the New Year, when the weather improves. Sorry can’t help with your upside down pics, someone will take pity on us old fogies and help out with the pics. Don’t know if you’ve heard, Iain has finally moved house and changed his job recently. Seasons greetings to you all from the Dorothy and myself. Regards Kev.

It was Larry Dunbar that done it for Boris ! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: and he should be barred from the Labour Club on the 28th ! :frowning: :frowning: Signed “Workington man” :wink:

Bewick:
It was Larry Dunbar that done it for Boris ! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: and he should be barred from the Labour Club on the 28th ! :frowning: :frowning: Signed “Workington man” :wink:

Hi Dennis, Im a true blue & allways will be, But I dont fall out with anyone about whom they vote for, Im a very demercraticminded bloke , What one sees is what one gets, & If one dislikes what they see TUFF, Im what I am. A true blue :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , Well done Boris, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

Hi Dennis, Im a true blue & allways will be, But I dont fall out with anyone about whom they vote for, Im a very demercraticminded bloke , What one sees is what one gets, & If one dislikes what they see TUFF, Im what I am. A true blue :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , Well done Boris, Regards Larry.

Spoken like a true Gentleman and Skolar ! :wink: Regards Dennis.

Should be there after back massage booked for that day

animal:
Should be there after back massage booked for that day

Hi Ang, Great to here that you will there, Regards Larry. X