Ron Davies

This was posted on the main forum

Announcing the death, after a long illness, of Ron Davies, formerly of M J Swallow. Cadwalladers and Ridgeway International. He died at his home in Kanchanaburi, Thailand on Sunday 20th September 2015. Ron retired to Thailand about 20 years ago, married, bought some land and built a house there.
He will be greatly missed by friends in UK, South Africa, France and in Thailand.

Driver-Once-More:
This was posted on the main forum

Announcing the death, after a long illness, of Ron Davies, formerly of M J Swallow. Cadwalladers and Ridgeway International. He died at his home in Kanchanaburi, Thailand on Sunday 20th September 2015. Ron retired to Thailand about 20 years ago, married, bought some land and built a house there.
He will be greatly missed by friends in UK, South Africa, France and in Thailand.

I am very sorry to hear of the passing away of Ron. A lovely man and a good friend, I last saw him three years ago in Kanchanaburi, and I like to remember him as I last saw him, Happy, Smiling and in real good form. My heartfelt condolences go to his Lovely Wife Ruang. It must be a great loss to her and I just hope she can carry on with her life. It’s very sad. I am Sorry. Rest in Peace Ron. Archie.

That’s really sad news
Rest in Peace Ron

RIP Ron loved reading his stuff from Simon international

Sad news.Another old mate gone.We had some '‘interesting’'times on Simons and i was pleased to call Ron a friend.I am pleased that he found contentment in a far off land.RIP mate.Mike

Photo of Ron Davies with his wife Ruang outside their home in Tha Muang near Kanchanburi, Thailand.
Taken 2010.
Ron died after a long illness on Sunday 20th September 2015

Rembering my close friend Ron Davies who died five years ago today, in Kanchanaburi, Thailand. As schoolboys we cycled to South Wales and back: as young backpackers we hitch-hiked to Istanbul and back. And so many memories over the years.

He really enjoyed his life ‘on the road’ and I heard so many stories of his travels and good friends that he made on his many international trips.

Remembering Ron
(Rocket Ron to his mates in Thailand).
Seven years ago today
Still missing him.