ERF beautys

Guesty44:

500 bhp
Some more ERFs
Loading in castle cement 001 %28640x465%29.jpg

fred 4th one down is me :smiley: :wink:

This was one i drove an EC12 it was a cracking motor

This is my dad with the very first 240 powered A Series in Scotland

6 Legs - started life with a G 150 (colour shot) and then graduated to a 180 for drawbar work

Hello folks,
Having done a spell for greenline/nightfreight back in the early 90’s doing the night trunk to willenhall I got a few photo’s while I was there of the ERF wagons doing the night trunk, there were many characters at that time having a go at it - Burnley to Willenhall twice a night, I did it for just over a year then ended up at TNT Transport systems at clayton le moors. First picture is a second hand unit they bought G114 SVR then it’s huggy and a carnival wagon they asked me to drive in the carnival at Bacup Does anybody remember UHG 122Y ( huggy ) there’s a picture of the green machine on here with Jerry mouse driving her.

Another beauty

Such kind words

Dan Punchard:
Such kind words

Looks pukka Dan,no ■■■■■■■■■ on it,more than capable of a days work

image.jpg

Dan Punchard:

Oh yes,the last one that the Gaffer ran,always thought it was an EC10 not a roller

Perhaps a George Clooney imitation… ■■■■■■■■ what else?

It is believed that this was taken in Sudan, but it has kept its RHD. I can read the Arabic on the side of the tanker and it simply says Petrotrans, the same as the Euro-script further along. I rather like this picture of an ERF EC. Robert :smiley:

Gone but not forgotten…and soon to be seen with a new identity!

ERFMarc:
Gone but not forgotten…and soon to be seen with a new identity!

Is it E14 with a Twin-splitter, an E12 with a Fuller, and E10 with a Spicer? Tell, tell! Robert :slight_smile:

L10 325 and a Twinsplitter. Note the one bend in the exhaust!

Just bought this one,
hope to get her home in a couple of weeks & start peeling the stickers off

Nice ,is it a m11? What box ?

Dan Punchard:
Nice ,is it a m11? What box ?

M11 405, 16spd ZF box